[RC] CommunityChild [3.2.9]

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.2.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Talk19Zehn

[RC] CommunityChild [3.2.9]

Post by Talk19Zehn »

phpBB-Style: CommunityChild

Description of this style: A phpBB-child-style with color combinations in white, gray and blue. The standard icons from Prosilver are used. This design requires knowledge of HTML, CSS and of course phpBB. In addition to credits, readme.txt also explains the style history.
Many thanks: My special thanks go to John Olson (jrolson), style author of the design AERO-BLUE for the friendly approval, to be able to use few graphic elements for the CommunityChild design into my headerbar.
The installation requires this current phpBB system version 3.2.9 [Rhea], phpBB 3.2.9 "The Rise of Bertie" and the standard design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed. Archive file size around 320 KB.
cmchthree.jpg
communitychild329.jpg
Information / Demo: https://www.phpbb-theme.de/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=85
Download

Best regards
Respect and thanks going to Sir Tim Berners-Lee
Glances from the past - A review on a preview into the year 2014: ols-master

My own works: Ongray-Design-de
Take a look into some bundles: VT-Theme

Christian 2.0
Former Team Member
Name: Christian

Re: [RC] CommunityChild [3.2.9]

Post by Christian 2.0 »

Talk19Zehn wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:29 am
My special thanks go to John Olson (jrolson), style author of the design AERO-BLUE for the friendly approval, to be able to use few graphic elements for the CommunityChild design into my headerbar.
John stole all Aero assets from Microsoft. It's not his permission you need.

JimA
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Post by JimA »

Stole might be a bit of a big word here. A word of appreciation for some help from a fellow style author is admirable as well. However, let’s keep this topic aimed at discussion/support for this style. :)
Image Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.

Talk19Zehn

Post by Talk19Zehn »

Hello, my style-release was completed on January 29th, 2020. Small adjustments have been made.

The installation requires the current phpBB system version 3.2.9 "The Rise of Bertie" [Rhea] and the phpBB-standard design Prosilver, which corresponds to the current phpBB system version, must be installed.

Best regards
Respect and thanks going to Sir Tim Berners-Lee
Glances from the past - A review on a preview into the year 2014: ols-master

My own works: Ongray-Design-de
Take a look into some bundles: VT-Theme

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles in Development”

两码中特期期准免费中特永久公开